FANDOM


Tralala

One of the League High Command's many meeting rooms. Note the sleeping Mole Men in the foreground

League High Command is the Military Leadership of The League and contributes to 10% of the power held by government, with the other 90% being held by the Senate. Compared to the Senate, which has thousands of members, High Command only has a handful and so each has much more individual power than senators.

Members

     (Replaced by Commander Awesome)

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.